Discover 23 Simple Set Plays To Get Your Team An Easy Basket!
Introducing The Ultimate Quick Hitters Playbook
Introducing the new Quick Hitter Offenses Playbook. It's jam-packed with 23 championship-proven set plays to get your team an easy layup or wide open jumper!
So what's a Quick Hitter?
Quick Hitters are an essential part of every elite team's playbook. And they're proven to work at ALL levels, from youth league to the pros.
So why do they work so well?
By changing up your offensive set, it shows the defense a look they haven't seen before, and throws them hopelessly off balance.
While they're scrambling to pick up their man and make the right rotation, your players are calmly executing the play.
Cut -- Pass -- Screen -- Layup -- Boom. Another "W" For Your Team
Quick Hitters are simple by design, so they're easy to execute under pressure, even when your kids are tired or nervous.
And they're versatile too. Perfect any time you need to seize the momentum and take control of the game.
You can use these plays to...
- Take advantage of a mismatch in the post or on the perimeter
- Get a specific player more involved in the offense
- Surprise your opponent after a timeout or free throw
- Get a high quality "buzzer beater" to win the game
- Start off a half or quarter with a confidence building possession
- Get an open three for your best shooter
Here's a small sample of what's included:
- Iowa Back Door: A "brain dead" simple way to clear out the lane and get easy back door layups!
- How to use the "Waycross Skip" to get a wide open layup with just 3 quick passes. Bing-bang-boom. Two points!
- Wyoming Circle: How to "bait" the pick and roll so your opponent over-commits to the screener - and leaves the weak-side cutter wide open for an easy layup.
- How to pull the help defense out of position and isolate your best slasher on the wing. This one is GREAT if you have a talented shooting guard or small forward!
- V-Series: How to use back screens and high-low passing to create high percentage shots for your center or shooting guard
- Got a "big man" who can shoot it? This "Oregon" Quick Hitter will free him up on the three point line for a WIDE open jumper your opponents will never expect!
- Waycross Flex: Awesome set play that runs defenders through multiple staggered screens, creating easy scoring chances for your point guard or center
- The best way to isolate your point guard at the top of the key. This one is a "must have" if you've got a talented playmaker at the "1" position
- 1-4 Rub: A super-simple (yet highly effective) quick hitter that's perfect for youth basketball teams.
- How to run a "Big to Big" pick and roll from the elbow. Defenders will NEVER see this coming.
- Blazer: A nifty handoff play that clears out the strong side and gives your point guard an easy driving lane to the basket. This is one of my all-time favorites for buzzer beater situations...
- The best "counter" play for your 3-2 motion offense. If your opponent is starting to cheat on your downscreens, this clever little "tweak" will fool them every time!
Quick Hitter Offense Plays Developed By Championship Coaches
Danny Miles - Head Coach, Oregon Institute of Technology
- NAIA Division II National Champions (2014)
- Lifetime record of 1004-412 (3rd most wins in college basketball history)
- Three-time NAIA National Coach of the Year (2004, 2008, 2012)
- Guardians of the Game Pillar Award from National Association of Basketball Coaches (2013)
Mike Apple - Head Coach, Sandhills Community College
- National Association of Basketball Coaches Junior College Coach of the Year (2012)
- NJCAA Division III National Champions (2012)
- NJCAA Division III National Coach of the Year (2012)
- 26 years as a high school coach, building perennial powerhouses at Harnett HS and Pinecrest HS
Chris Kielsmeier - Head Coach, Cleveland State University
- Women's Basketball Coaches Association National Coach of the Year (2008)
- Texas Association of Basketball Coaches Coach of the Year (2008)
- NCAA Division III National Champions (2008)
- NSIC Tournament Champions (2010)
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll send you a password and direct you to our members area, where you can get instant access to all the material.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire ebook (or just the drills you need), and share it with up to 20 additional coaches or players on your team
Hurry... Get the Quick Hitter Offenses Playbook Now!
Order now and get:
- 23 championship-tested quick hitter offense plays to dominate the court, get more shots and win more ball games
- BONUS: Team Playbook License
- Instant PDF access on any device
- 60 Day Double Your Money Back Guarantee
... all for just
$47 $27 $7. Click the Add to Cart button now for INSTANT ACCESS!
WARNING: This discount is only available for the first 500 coaches! Order now and save 85%
60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
No questions asked. No fine print. No wiggle clauses. You love the material or you don’t pay for it. Period.