Discover 23 Simple Set Plays To Get Your Team An Easy Basket!
Introducing The Ultimate Quick Hitters Playbook
Introducing the new Quick Hitter Offenses Playbook. It's jam-packed with 23 championship-proven set plays to get your team an easy layup or wide open jumper!
So what's a Quick Hitter?
Quick Hitters are an essential part of every elite team's playbook. And they're proven to work at ALL levels, from youth league to the pros.
So why do they work so well?
By changing up your offensive set, it shows the defense a look they haven't seen before, and throws them hopelessly off balance.
While they're scrambling to pick up their man and make the right rotation, your players are calmly executing the play.
Cut -- Pass -- Screen -- Layup -- Boom. Another "W" For Your Team
Quick Hitters are simple by design, so they're easy to execute under pressure, even when your kids are tired or nervous.
And they're versatile too. Perfect any time you need to seize the momentum and take control of the game.
You can use these plays to...
- Take advantage of a mismatch in the post or on the perimeter
- Get a specific player more involved in the offense
- Surprise your opponent after a timeout or free throw
- Get a high quality "buzzer beater" to win the game
- Start off a half or quarter with a confidence building possession
- Get an open three for your best shooter