Attention: Basketball Coaches
Discover 23 Competitive Basketball Drills To Rapidly Improve Your Team!
If you're a basketball coach who wants to run better practices, get more consistent effort out of your team, and have more FUN and success on the court... then please listen up.
This new resource could be the answer to your prayers.
Competitive Basketball Drills
Accelerate your skill development
Boost your practice engagement
Increase your competitive intensity!
Inside, you'll discover 23 simple, fun and effective drills - all designed to simulate real game situations and get your team's competitive juices flowing.
You'll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level... from beginner drills to advanced tactical scenarios.
Here's a small sample of what's included:
- Sumo Box Out Drill: my all-time favorite drill for teaching rebounding (your kids will LOVE this one)
- Loose Ball with Trailer: get your kids scrambling for those 50/50 balls with this fun, game situation drill
- 4 vs 4 Half Court Change Drill: players learn to quickly transition from offense to defense, without losing track of their man
- Red on Black Drill: a great full court drill that includes full court press, press break, and 3 on 3 offense
- 3 on 2, 3-Man Weave: helps teach transition defense, spacing, on-ball and help-side defense
- 5 on 3 + 2: A challenging full court drill that trains your players to communicate on defense, push the ball to the open man, and score undre pressure
- Whaler Shell Drill: A new twist on the classic shell, using a heavy focus on preventing baseline drives and back door cuts
- 4 vs 4 Deny Penetration: A super-intense defensive drill that trains your team to keep ballhandlers out of the lane
- 4 vs 4 Full Court Chaos: awesome full-court pressure drill with points awarded for baskets, free throws, and taking charges
- Canterbury 4 vs 4 vs 4: ratchet up the intensity with this fun, game situation drill