Attention: Basketball Coaches
Discover 23 Competitive Basketball Drills To Rapidly Improve Your Team!
If you're a basketball coach who wants to run better practices, get more consistent effort out of your team, and have more FUN and success on the court... then please listen up.
This new resource could be the answer to your prayers.
Competitive Basketball Drills
Accelerate your skill development
Boost your practice engagement
Increase your competitive intensity!
Inside, you'll discover 23 simple, fun and effective drills - all designed to simulate real game situations and get your team's competitive juices flowing.
You'll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level... from beginner drills to advanced tactical scenarios.
Here's a small sample of what's included:
- Sumo Box Out Drill: my all-time favorite drill for teaching rebounding (your kids will LOVE this one)
- Loose Ball with Trailer: get your kids scrambling for those 50/50 balls with this fun, game situation drill
- 4 vs 4 Half Court Change Drill: players learn to quickly transition from offense to defense, without losing track of their man
- Red on Black Drill: a great full court drill that includes full court press, press break, and 3 on 3 offense
- 3 on 2, 3-Man Weave: helps teach transition defense, spacing, on-ball and help-side defense
- 5 on 3 + 2: A challenging full court drill that trains your players to communicate on defense, push the ball to the open man, and score undre pressure
- Whaler Shell Drill: A new twist on the classic shell, using a heavy focus on preventing baseline drives and back door cuts
- 4 vs 4 Deny Penetration: A super-intense defensive drill that trains your team to keep ballhandlers out of the lane
- 4 vs 4 Full Court Chaos: awesome full-court pressure drill with points awarded for baskets, free throws, and taking charges
- Canterbury 4 vs 4 vs 4: ratchet up the intensity with this fun, game situation drill
Game-Tested Drills from Champion Coaches
Kevin Kiernan - head coach at Mater Dei High School and 2010 USA Today National Coach of the Year. 2-Time National Champion, 3-Time California State Champion, 4-Time CIF Champion.
Andy Jones - head coach at Middleton High School. 5-Time District Coach of the Year and 3-Time Idaho State Coach of the Year. Idaho Class 4A State Champion.
Eric Smith - head coach at Cicero North High School. 2-Time New York State Coach of the Year. New York Class AA State Champions. Coached National Player of the Year Breanna Stewart (Seattle Storm).
Here's How It Works
Secure Instant Access
As soon as your order is securely processed, we’ll send you a password and direct you to our members area, where you can get instant access to all the material.
Download To Your Computer or Mobile Device
The files are delivered in PDF format, so you can download them to your computer, or directly to your mobile device.
Or Print Out a Hard Copy
If you prefer to have a hard copy, you can print out the entire ebook (or just the drills you need), and share it with up to 20 additional coaches or players on your team
Hurry, Get Competitive Basketball Drills Now!
Order now and get:
- 23 championship-tested drills to accelerate your team's skill development, boost your practice engagement, and increase your competitive intensity
- Full Team Drillbook License: Reprint up to 20 copies for your players and coaching staff
- Instant PDF access on any device. Download to your computer, save to your mobile device, or print a hard copy
- 60 Day Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
... all for just
$47 $27 $7. Click the Add to Cart button now for INSTANT ACCESS!
WARNING: This discount is only available for the first 500 coaches! Order now and save 85%
60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
No questions asked. No fine print. No wiggle clauses. You love the material or you don’t pay for it. Period